Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Let's Get Real - Episode 1 preview: Change the Game, Change your Life

lets get real
The Podcast is definitely a work in progress as far as form and process go. You'll notice the sound is quite patchy as there's a lot of ambient noise and movement. I'll be moving towards adding interstitial music, as well as intros and outros for the show. It won't be crisp for the few episodes but I'm trusting it will get exponentially better technically.
If you're handy with sound mixing, I'd appreciate some help.
Let me know what you think and how it sounds?

My 1st conversation is with a dear friend, a journalist embarking on a stint in China then Europe. I chose him as my first subject as he's a supportive running mate, an experienced interviewer and we're on the same wavelength. Ideally I'd like to access as many types of people as possible moving forward.

Update:
I've come to realise I unwittingly referenced Ernest Becker in my tag referencing Religion, Love & Art. I haven't had the chance to complete the book but was introduced to it during my travels and it has since been referenced in my two favorite podcasts.

VIDEO: Jason Silva - Dealing with Death

No comments:

Post a Comment